Monday, April 06, 2009

Through the Trees


Loudonville, Ohio. Where my brother and sis-in-law live among trees.


This is Tito. He likes looking at trees.




We took him on a ride in the country this weekend.





My brother took us waaaay back into rolling hills. He loves this tree.




Robin said, "Look up!" We did. Very different clouds.






"Draw!" said cowboy Keith.






Go ahead, click on the pix. I am arteeste ;0)

This one is for my brother. He looks at trees, rocks and people the way I do.



___________________________________________________________________-

8 comments:

threecollie said...

Very pretty! We got the first border collie we ever had in Ohio and it was such a pleasant state.

julie said...

I love those cloud formations - how unusual and lovely!

KGMom said...

So, all of a sudden you do two posts?! Yippee--I have missed you.
How is life treating you? Well, I hope.
Still writing poetry? Winning contests?

KGMom said...

Make that more than two posts--and I found the poetry too.

Mary said...

Cathy, I have not looked at my blogroll in more than a week! I'm so glad you are here again.

I like Tito.

Your photos speak, you know.

Hugs,
Mary

Patrice said...

You are indeed an artiste. There are many reasons why I would like to visit Ohio. You added one more.
Thank you.

dmmgmfm said...

As always, I love reading your posts and seeing your photos. You have such a unique perspective on the world. Thank you for sharing it with us once again.

bev said...

I love your brother's favourite tree. That would be a favourite of mine too. The clouds are beautiful but also so very strange, no? Tito look like a very wise little dog -- so dignified. Oh, and I am finally back home with Sabrina and our new addition, Sage. (-: