Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Light


Sunrise as we never see it before leaf fall.



Fairy lights . . 



Truly magic.


Later in the day over the same field - a new light.



The wind picked up and things seemed to get away . .



It got scary.  I wanted to call the Fire Department.



The neighbors  finally got it under control.


Still later in the day, a fainter glow . . .


Brother Bob's and Sis-in-law Robin's home.
He built the gazebo . . just painted and installed the upper lights.


                                                     
                              From our house . . their light is our night light.
                            Their family creates the glow that brought us to this hill                        
                                          overlooking Loudonville, Ohio



_________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

Keith Wilson said...

nice

Cathy said...

Oh my! Somehow - Blogger's word verification was turned 'on' and I didn't know it til Marianne from Northview Diary sent me an email.

Thank you Marianne . . . and thanks to dear hubby for making sure I'd checked the correct box to turn that dang thing off.

robin said...

Oh Cathy....only you and your gift for a view of the beauty that continually surrounds us, but is too often overlooked and blotted out by the trivial events of every day strife. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Awww . . . Robin . . . sweet sis , , ,
Thank you . . for so much :)

LauraHinNJ said...

Lovely waning light...

Cathy said...

Awww . . Laura . .

As I said to fellow-blogger Larry . . .

you are the kindest of souls to drop by and leave a flower petal on my doorstep .

I have been missing on all my friends' blogs . .

Life at 65 is different. Good . . yes . . but-different.

My dearest will receive a new knee in January. We'll be couch potatoes during a long Ohio winter . .

My dream is to catch up with all you good, good people.

Thank you for still being there and letting me know.

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for doing this.
Free Background Check or [url=http://www.freebackgroundcheck.info ] Free Background Check[/url]