Friday, October 19, 2007

You're All So Kind



Thanks for all your good wishes regarding Mom. This virus has been rough. She missed her cardiac rehab sessions and has experienced the first angina since her heart attack Sept. 9. I've reassured her that this is one nasty bug and it's not just her impaired heart that is making her feel so punk. We missed a trip to NYC because my hubby got it so badly and is still feeling miserable.

Once she's rid of this infection, she'll have to start over again with recouping her lost strength, but I told her I know she'll soon catch up and start feeling more her old self. Fingers crossed.

9 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I'm praying for the best for you all.

NatureWoman said...

I'm so sorry to hear that the virus is so nasty. Everyone will get better soon! I'm thinking about you all.

R.Powers said...

I hope she recovers quickly.

Mary said...

Cathy,

She will - she will catch up! I'm so glad to hear from you. Your Mom is OK.

I hope she recovers and gains her strength at a good pace.

I see she is smiling - no wonder...she has you.

Mary

threecollie said...

Wow, we are all hoping for the best for you and your family. I hope the bug goes away soon.

RuthieJ said...

Oh Cathy, it's too bad she had to get sick just when she was getting better! It's good to see her smiling, though. And looks as though she has many good reasons to persevere in her recovery efforts! (I'll continue to keep her in my prayers.)

Bonita said...

The light in this photo is fantastic. Your mother's smile reminds me of the spirit of Norman Rockwell's paintings.

dmmgmfm said...

Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Endment said...

lease share our continued good wishes and prayers with your mother